If you have been raped or assaulted please seek out medical attention or call 999. If you do not feel able to and you believe you have been affected in any way by someone Sexually abusing you please seek out advice by contacting Salford Survivor Project on 0161 706 0468.
90% of rapes committed the rapist is known to the victim.
Just because you are in a relationship does not give your partner the right to touch you or have sex with you, if you do not want to. This is Sexual Assault and Rape.
Types of Sexual abuse
- Unwanted sexual pressure or activity by one person to another.
- Using sexual gestures in front of someone without their permission.
- Demanding or forcing sex with them
- Demanding or forcing sex with someone else
- Forcing you to prostitute
- Forcing you to take part in pornography.
- Hurting you while having sex
- Refusing to use a contraceptive method
- Not allowing you to use a contraceptive method.
- Insist you get pregnant
- Insist you have an abortion
- Calling you sexual names
- Exposing or lying about your sexual activity to control you or hurt you
- Posting sexual pictures/videos without permission.