Salford Survivor Project is a Volunteer run charity to help and support anyone who has been affected by Domestic abuse or abuse within the family.
WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM ANYONE SUFFERING FROM THE AFFECTS OF ABUSE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN TO CALL OUR HELPLINE ON 0161 706 0468 IS OPEN 9AM TILL 10PM 7 DAYS A WEEK PLEASE DON’T SUFFER IN SILENCE
YOU CAN ALSO MESSAGE US ON FACEBOOK
Our ethos is to empower people to recognise the issues that are negative in their lives and encourage them to make positive changes to help them lead fulfilling, healthy relationships. As an organisation we understand some people only need an understanding, listening ear. The survivor project is a non judgemental and confidential service.
Our services include :
- Advice and guidance
- Advocacy & support attending Criminal or Family court, the police station, meetings with agencies, housing problems and attending medical appointments
- Emotional and Practical support planning
- Long term & short term one to one and group support
- Research, campaigning and raising awareness of abuse
- Safety planning
- Signposting to local and national services
- Training programmes
This website endeavours to help those who have suffered from any type of abuse. It is a valuable tool with many links to services within your local area and nationally which may be helpful to survivors of abuse and those that are supporting them.
Do not see yourself as a victim but a survivor. This project was inspired by angels for butterflies like yourself.