Our services include :
- Advice and guidance
- Advocacy & support attending Criminal or Family court, the police station, meetings with agencies, housing problems and attending medical appointments
- Emotional and Practical support planning
- Long term & short term one to one and group support
- Research, campaigning and raising awareness of abuse
- Safety planning
- Signposting to local and national services
- Training programmes
This website endeavours to help those who have suffered from any type of abuse. It is a valuable tool with many links to services within your local area and nationally which may be helpful to survivors of abuse and those that are supporting them.
Do not see yourself as a victim but a survivor. This project was inspired by angels for butterflies like yourself.
Leanne Mcnuff and Linzi Ashton were two young mothers murdered in cold blood. Both of them had everything to live for. Both of them were separated from their abusers and both of them were murdered just over a year apart.
Salford Survivor Project was set up to raise awareness of domestic abuse and to give those affected by it some support and guidance.
With their deaths, Leanne and Linzi became Angels who would inspire the wings of butterflies to grow and find their freedom.
This project is dedicated to them and those who have died before and since at the hands of abusers.
Those ANGELS include
Christine Mason my angel. Killed herself after years of Domestic abuse by her husband.
Leanne Mcnuff – my daughter’s friend
Clare Wood – (Clare’s Law)